Working with Difficult Couples
An Imago Therapy Perspective
One-day seminar with Rick Stolp, Ph.D.
- find couples work challenging
- work with highly reactive couples
- have couples who present with a flat or lifeless energy
- have a nightmare couple
- or experience couples work as unfullfilling
Than this one-day seminar is just what you need
Date: Friday, April 20, 2012
Time: 9:00 AM till 4:30PM
Cost: $110 Imago Chicago Members
Location: National Louis Univeristy-SkokieLearning Objectives
5202 Old Skokie Rd
Skokie, IL 60077
- Understand what makes some couples difficult.
- Learn how to pre-empt and manage reactive energy.
- Learn ways to utilize countertransferences to help couples.
- Learn structured dialogues that decrease reactivity.
Rick Stolp, Ph.D has been providing psychological services and presenting educational workshops for over 20 years. He received his doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Florida Institute of technology in 1983 and has trained extensively in the area of family and couples therapy.
Rick is an Advanced Clinician, a faculty member and Clinical Instructor at Imago Relationships International. He trains clinicians for certification as Imago Therapists and Workshop Presenters throughout the world.
In his private practice, he works extensively with couples dealing with relationship issues and specializes in group therapy.
Rick is a member of the American Psychological Association, and a Clinical Member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy and a member of Imago Relationships International.